Works with ElkArte: 1.0-1.1
With this simple addon you can easily keep track of the topics that you like as bookmarks. Each user will have their own bookmark list enabling them to easily find the topics that they refer to often.
- One-click adding/removing of bookmarks.
- User friendly interface for managing bookmarks.
- Automatically delete bookmarks when the topic they link to is deleted.
- No source edit, all done with hooks.
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the BSD 3-Clause Simplified (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause