Works with ElkArte: 1.0
This addon adds the ability to position your attachments in your post, like the IMG tag, using newly created BBC codes.
This is useful for inserting attachments inline with your text. Several types of attachments are possible such as : full-size, thumbnail or link.
For each attachment you can select how and where the attachment appears within the message. You can also use the same image in multiple areas in the same post. You can of course still have the attachment at the bottom of the post as is the ElkArte default.
- Adds new bbcodes to position attachments within the post, note n is the number of the attachment in the post, eg first = 1, second = 2, etc
[attachimg=n] (full size image)
[attach=n] (thumbnail image)
[attachurl=n] (link with view/download count)
[attachmini=n] (simple link)
- Use simple [attach] tag to insert the added attachments sequentially
- Adds optional align and width attributes as [attachimg=1 align=left width=80]
- Align can be left, right or center. For left and right aligns the text will flow around the image
- Width works on attachimg, if the specified width is less than the image then a link (or highslide) is added to one to view the full sized image
- The default placement of attachments at the bottom of the post is unaffected for the attachments that were not used in line.
- Works in all areas of the board such as new posts since last visit / all posts of user / new, reply, modify messages / Topic/Reply History.
There are some basic admin settings available with this mod, go to admin - configuration - addon settings - ILA. Here you can disable/enable the mod.
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License version 1.1 (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at https://www.mozilla.org/MPL/1.1/