Using this addon will adds the capability to display over 800 :emoji: tags in your posts. When you start to enter a :emo… name a dropdown list will be populated with choices that match what you have entered. You can select from that list.
- Adds capability to display over 800 :emoji: tags in your posts
- Works in the plain text and wysiwyg editor
- Start by entering a : followed by a couple of characters, a selection box of matched emoji’s will appear
- There no admin settings available with this addon
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License version 1.1 (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at https://www.mozilla.org/MPL/1.1/
Images used in this addon are: copyright Emoji One or Twitter. Both are Licensed under: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. You can obtain a copy of the License at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/