Works with ElkArte: 1.0.4-1.1
This adds a lightbox / zoom effect to thumbnail images and attachments in your post. It will work on attachments and in-line images.
- Expands a thumbnail (attachment or in-line image) in to a full-size image in a picture frame when clicked
- Auto size images to fit browser window, with option to expand to full size
- Slideshow for images on page, grouping by individual message images (attachment and inline) in the topic
- Prev / Next navigation with arrow keys
- Various admin center settings to control how it looks, just a couple.
- Option to disable it on linked bbc images as you normally get from a photo share site
- Ability to work with a limited number of photo share sites, so this will allow you to post the image thumb and when clicked display the full image. Should work with imageshack, photobucket, radikal, fotosik, postimage, flickr, and smugmug
- Ability to bypass images by using nofb tag [img alt=nofb]…[/img]
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License version 1.1 (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at https://www.mozilla.org/MPL/1.1/
Fancybox JS is licensed under a GPLv3 license for all open source applications. A commercial license is required for all commercial applications. https://fancyapps.com/fancybox/#license