Works with ElkArte: 1.1
When using HTTPS connections browsers will not show external images embedded with the img tag that link to HTTP sites as they breach the security of the page.
This addon will serve images embedded with [IMG] tags from your domain through a proxy mechanism. The remote image is saved to your cache directory and served from there. You can choose to do this for all [IMG] tags or just those that would cause “insecure content” warnings when your site is running HTTPS
- Added as a core feature
- Scheduled task to remove images which have not been access in a given period of time
- Option to cache all [img][/img] files or just those required for proper https validation
- Automatically will retry fetching failed images up to 10 times.
- No source edits.
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the BSD 3-Clause Simplified (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause