Works with ElkArte: 1.0-1.1
This addon replaces the print button action to instead create a PDF of the topic for viewing / saving.
Utilizes tFPDF (based on FPDF) by Ian Back, License: LGPL
- One-click creation of topic PDF’s
- Includes topic image attachments in the PDF
- Maintains some basic text formatting
- No source edits, all done with hooks.
1.0.7 : Fix error when guests try to access the PDF function. 1.0.5 : Support of elk 1.1. Improved nested quote layout. 1.0.4 : Support for interlaced PNG images, add Open Sans font, pull in changes from 1.8.1 FPDF 1.0.3 : Add support for bold/italic text, fix a permissions issue, prevent an undfined index 1.0.2 : Update the way external images are loaded and processed 1.0.1 : prevent fatal error when text had out of range characters. 1.0.1 : prevent post header bars from detaching from text across page boundary
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the BSD 3-Clause Simplified (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause