Works with ElkArte: 1.0.2
This addon adds a new live clock showing the members local date and live time, so one can keep track to it while in the forum.
- Please do your own backup though every installation is backed up automatically.
- On default, the time is not shown in the header either for member or for guest.
- This addon will add surfer’s local date and live time, so one can keep track to it while in the forum.
- All you need to do is turn it on or off in Addons Settings page, save it and you are good to go.
- You have the option to change the date format. Click here for reference.
- Admin can choose whether the live time and date is shown or hidden to guest.
- The css for both besocial and light is also added to make the mode suitable for both variant.
- You can test it in all Elk 1.0.x lower version as IMO it should work just fine. ;)
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the BSD 3-Clause Simplified (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause