Works with ElkArte: 1.0
Shows in the info center a list of users that logged on in the last 24 hours, week, or since midnight.
- Title effect on the link with the “last seen” date/time.
- Sorting of members by last seen or name, ascending or descending of the members.
- Basic member groups sorting.
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the BSD 3-Clause Simplified (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause