Works with ElkArte: 1.1.7
Levertine Gallery 1.1.1 (Beta). This is an adaption of the Levertine Gallery to the ElkArte Platform.
- Supports uploading huge files out of the box - no matter what your server configuration is.
- Uploading in bulk is available straight away. It is built using HTML5 so it works even on mobile devices, for example to upload photos straight off your phone direct to the forum! Phones, tablets, desktops, all the features are available on all platforms!
- Supports image, video, audio, document, archive and other formats. All selectable by the admin
- Supports metadata/exif for most image, audio and video formats.
- Robust quota system, customizable by member/group/media type and more.
- Albums can be made for members, for groups or for the site as a whole. Whatever your community needs, LevGal has you covered. Albums can also be owned by multiple members (or groups) - good for collaboration between members for example.
- Members can rearrange their albums with a handy drag and drop interface! Even if two members both jointly own an album, their preferences for album arrangement are kept for them.
- LevGal comes with its own bbcode’s, [media] and [clear] to handle putting images in posts, quickly and easily. Common links to items (including the bbcode) are shown on every item page, complete with a little “copy to clipboard” button to easily copy the link code for you. There are also integrated social sharing options built right in too!
Of course, all the fundamental things you might expect as well, including:
- Comments with moderation / approval options
- Notifications for liked items, new items to albums and new comments
- Unseen items
- Likes for items
- Bookmarking your favorite items with easy access via your profile
- Tagging with a tag cloud view
- Searching with many parameters options to help find what you want fast!
All come as standard and are ready to go as soon as you install and start uploading items!
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License version 1.1 (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at https://www.mozilla.org/MPL/1.1/