Works with ElkArte: 1.0
Reorganizes the admin menu to help with overall navigation.
- Please do your own backup though every installation is backed up automatically.
- This addon will reorganize admin menu for ElkArte a little bit as a separate Addon & Theme menu is created.
- Core Features, Package Manager, Addon Settings, Search Engine (if enabled) will be under the new Addon menu.
- Theme, Smileys, Icons, Attachments & Avatars will be under the new Theme menu.
- Report is now under Main, Mail is now under Configuration and Permissions is now under Maintenance.
- Now more other addons friendly as will detect and display other addons menu.
- You can now enable and disable it from the addon settings page.
- This addon will bring you to the addon settings page upon its successful installation.
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the BSD 3-Clause Simplified (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause