Works with ElkArte: 1.0
This addon will highlight most part of admin area with light cyan when that area is on hover or mouse over.
There are two versions of this mod i.e. fixed version and changeable version. You can change light cyan color via addons page for the latter. However for the former, you need to change the light cyan color by editing its css file i.e. FFAHM.styles.css.
While changeable version is easier in terms of color changing, it is using addons database instead of text css file like the one in the fixed version.
- Please do your own backup though every installation is backed up automatically.
- This mod highlight most admin areas on hover, so you can be certain where you are pointing at.
- Upon successful installation, in the addons page, you can turn this mod on/off.
- You can change the default highlight color lightcyan to other preferred color.
- The line covered is anything thing that fall under the following css:
#admin_content p.description:hover, #admin_content dl.settings:hover, #admin_content li:hover, #admin_content .infobox:hover, #admin_content .information:hover, #admin_content div.windowbg:hover, #admin_content div.windowbg2:hover, #admin_content div.content:hover, #admin_content tr.windowbg:hover, #admin_content tr.windowbg2:hover, #admin_content tr.standard_row:hover, #admin_content tr:hover td
- You can also test it in lower version too as IMO it should work just fine. ;)
Download a package by URL
- Download a package by URL is a quick way to download a package from the web to your forum. Using (Package Manager -> Download Package) enter the below link under the “Download a package by url” field and select Download. This will save the package to your server where you can install it.
Upload a Package
- Alternatively, download the package using the below link and then using (Package Manager -> Upload Package) browse to where you saved the package on your computer and upload it to the server. You may also FTP the downloaded file directly to your packages directory.
This ElkArte Addon is subject to the terms of the BSD 3-Clause Simplified (the “License”). You can obtain a copy of the License at http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause